Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chloe Rose is here!

She was right on time! Feb. 15th at about 1:30 in the morning. She weighed 7lbs 14oz, and was 19 1/4 inches long. I pushed through 5 contractions (about 20 minutes), and I have to say thank you Lord for epidural! She's such a gorgeous little baby girl. Thank you friends and family who have brought us meals, prayed for us, and been there every step of the way. We appreciate you!!!!

I will update with our videos when I get the chance. ;) Might be a little while, so here are a couple pictures to hold ya over.













5 comments:

Apryl Kuhn said...

Finally some pictures of her face! They were worth the wait- she's so very cute!! I can't wait to meet her. Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ala Family! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to meet Chloe. She's beautiful.

CECELIA said...

Welcome CHLOE ROSE, Our new little Angel, to The Ala Family! Congratulations Jeremy and Jessica. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Toni said...

Wow.. Beautiful girl... What a blessing. Congrats to you and Jeremy and to the grandparents too!! These are the most special moments of our life here on earth.

Myrna said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!
Can't wait to meet her!!
Love you guys!
Myrna