Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Socal for the holidays....we're back!

So we're home! Actually we've been home but super busy catching up with work, bills, you know the fun stuff that waits for you while you're on vacation. We had a blast with family, friends, and our newest little one Sabelli. She was such a joy, and we had a great time spending time around her. Here are well...a ton of pictures from the trip. The first batch is my family in Palmdale. The second is in Orange County. Enjoy. ;)


My aunt always does a great job decorating!!
These are my cousin's boys opening their gifts!
Of course dad had to get in on uncle Shane's helicopter. Coolest toy in the house!
Jeremy....natural talent huh?
Jeremy couldn't resist the boy's nerf gun and cop helmet Lounging around
Justin's night vision goggles.
Here's the second part of the trip! Jer's family and little lady Sabelli. Here is Jeremy's dad watching her open her gifts. He was so adorable with her!

She loved her uncle Jeremy. It was so stinkn' cute.

My turn!! Give her to me! ;)

Pretty much the best crepes I've ever had!


Sabelli enjoying here grapes...and crepes. ;)



My sister Courtney.

The boys jammin. It sounded awesome!
Our favorite place to eat! They have the best sticky toffee pudding. We tend to eat a LOT when we're visiting home. ;)

1 comment:

Apryl Kuhn said...

Your neice is adorable!