Sunday, February 8, 2009

Love love love

Valentines day is dumb. We should think daily of the things we love and care for, and the memories! Here are a few of my top picks.

Or course the greatest day ever. ;)

Spending time in Apple Hill with the most amazing friends on earth

The day I gave my life to Christ

and my favorite family. ;)

Watching Jeremy serve in Uganda, and seeing his passion for people.

Holding the hand of the most precious girl I've met

Flying out of an airplane once. But what an experience!

Seeing thousands of smiling faces in Africa, and knowing that we had a part in it.

Visiting family and home, and spending time with my husband.

Drinking wine

Our travels to Boston, Vermont, Kona, and Uganda. Thank you to the people that made all our trips possible. We love you.

The one and 'onlies'

Our 4th of July tradition

Mimmy cat

Most of all, the one who loved us so much that He laid His life down.....so we could live.

1 comment:

terri said...

What wonderful pics of "Love" especially the last one.