Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Laid Off

Bye bye Brother's. It was tough packing all my stuff today. It's interesting what accumulates in a small desk in just a short 4 years. I found my 5 pound weights that got used once. Us girls were trying to work out at the office but that idea was quickly retired. I also found all of my menus from calling in orders (which we did while lifting the 5 pound weights). The most exciting find was my 365 daily bible. Not proud of that one......t was at the bottom of a drawer. Funny how God gives hints. What's really sad is that I truly believe my "poor office plant" will soon go into shock. shrivel up, plop over, and die. It had a perfect spot in the window.

It's a bummer to say goodbye to all the great people at Brother's Home Improvement. They have been amazing to work for, and a true character building type of company. Now I'm on a new path and headed toward my career with Tricks. I also have seen the difference of what ONE DAY OFF can do. I actually had lunch with a friend of mine. I'm learning how important it is (busy or not) to invest in the ones you care about. SO....off I go and please keep Jer and I in your prayers as we're trying to figure out our financial situation.

1 comment:

terri said...

Isnt it nice to be able to trust that no matter what God will provide for you each day, one day at a time ;)