Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Butterfingers

I dropped an entire bottle of Tapatio hot sauce on the kitchen floor. The bottle was huge, and so was the mess. It looked like a murder scene in there, and smelled like a pepper factory. I had glass in my hair, hot sauce on the ceiling, walls, stove, and probably the cat. I wanted so badly to burst out crying and frantically grab some chips or a spoon to save what I could. ;(

Tapatio has been the only thing baby Ala's been craving a LOT of. I put it on everything lately. E-v-e-r-ything. So....goodbye vat of red spicy deliciousness. I will soon replace you with something more...plastic and buoyant.

2 comments:

terri said...

I would have cried if I had done that and Im not even pregnant :) When I read Butterfingers I immediately thought of the candy bar of course ;)

Apryl Kuhn said...

That must have been fun to clean up!