Friday, December 12, 2008

Message from Steven Trint Kkubolyabalamu

I recently received an email from pastor Steve. He is such a wonderful man. His family (which is HUGE) opened their home to us when we stayed in Uganda. They have a LOT of children it's hard to keep track, but I believe this is their oldest who got married. He sent us pictures of the wedding. I have to tell you that emailing in Kampala is pretty difficult. I remember when we drove into the city to send emails to our family it cost us money, we only had 3 minutes on the computer, and it was in the back of a store where roaches and other ooglies ran free. Anyway this email was much appreciated and I was so excited to see pictures attached! I've added Steve's comments (in his english) before each one in italics. ;)


This is the younger man who married my Daughter.
I meet this son in law in 1995 before he was a born again christian and brought him to church
where he got saved and now he is my son in law.
They wedded on 18th September 2008

God is good in all ways
Thank you so much for all your prayers.
Yours in Him
Steve.







This is our traditional dressing and we as parents we have to dress like that on any official occasion



Dad walks down her daughter the isles.



In Him,
Pastor Steven Trint Kkubolyabalamu

1 comment:

Apryl Kuhn said...

I just realized there are missionaries from our church in Uganda, Kampala to be exact! I mean, I knew they were there, I just didn't put it together with your trip for some reason. They are actually here on furlough until February or so; it would be neat for you guys to get together! Here's their information: http://www.faith-community.com/missions/rogers/index.html