Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tea for two...hundred!!

Every year in December Bridgeway has a 'womens' tea'. Mom and I went last year and it was such a blast having a girly dinner party. Each table in the room is decorated by women in the church. This year mom and I signed up to add some 'Silver Bell' flair for our guests. Little did we know what would go into decorating a stinkn' table!! We had a lot of fun though, and glad that we got to do it together. Dad was a server for the night, and he did a great job. I knew where he was in the building because of his bell strung santa hat. (picture below) I have to say I got a giggle at him walking around with fancy tea pots in his hands. ;) So next year I'm planning on doing a Dr. Suess tea. Everything was so proper this year....it needs some corky kid fun mixed in. ;) If you have any ideas for a 'who's who' (hey that's a good one!) name for my table leave me a comment!!

Deck the hall with...a really big ball.



Yolanda, mom, and me



Dad & Rich the elf



Half of the building




Lights on



Lights off






5 comments:

Apryl Kuhn said...

Looks nice!

Myrna said...

Ohmygosh, Jess! Your pictures don't do your table justice! It was absolutley gorgeous--one would've never known it wasn't professionally decorated!! You guys did a fabulous job. I had so much fun having "Tea Time" with you and your mom!!

Jessica & Jeremy said...

Well thanks gals...;) I have a picture of the full table but it looks super cluttered. I had a great time and can't wait until next year!!

Kathleen Ellis said...

Great Job! Looks so pretty and sounds like fun!
Merry Christmas!

Glenda said...

I saw your table on "More Than Heirlooms" space and I think all of you ladies did splendid job. Congrats.