Thursday, December 4, 2008

You're joking right?

So this morning I woke up and with my Ronald McDonald feet (as Jeremy calls them) I slammed my toe into the nightstand. I hobbled into the bathroom and while trying my best to be quiet I dropped nearly every bottle of soap and shampoo in the shower. Which was really irritating cause I don't have much left. Then at work (the home improvement one) I found that my hours were being cut due to the 'tough times'. I understand, and know that God will provide as He always does. It was a rough hit, and I didn't realize that so many hours were being taken away. Hey it's humbling, and I'm grateful that we both have jobs right now. So anyway, I forgot to bring a lunch on top of everything. I can handle a lot of stuff but without food I'm a monster. ;) There were 2 bananas in the kitchen and I yelled out, "Hey guys I'm super hungry do these belong to anyone or can I have it?" No one claimed them. Probably because they were starting to bruise. Like a baby monkey I hobbled my Ronald feet back into my office and savored every last bite. Then I remembered we had a box of croutons in the cupboard! I couldn't help but grab some to snack on. I put a few in a cup and wouldn't you know it I got caught. My co-workers kept saying that it's gotta be pretty tough times when you're eating croutons and bananas for lunch.

So after all that Jeremy called me around 3:00. I was so excited to hear from him after how 'notsogood' my day was turning out to be. He said, "You got a package it's your dance stuff I think". Awesome! I've been waiting for it, and with my new job I had to start from scratch. I came home, unwrapped the box, and opened up the first bag I got to. It was the leotard. Bright blue (brighter than I thought) and um...a little...small? It looked like a wetsuit for a 4 year old. I thought 'eh whatever' and moving on I pulled out the leggings. They too were well, tiny enough to fit my arms in. Good thing tights stretch. So then I decide to try on this little bright blue leo. From that image on I've decided to book it on the treadmill starting tomorrow. I've gotten way lazy in my exercising and need to get back into shape. I have no excuse anymore. All those lost hours at work will be my new gained hours to work it! ;) Bring on the bananas and croutons and let's see how long this lasts huh?

No comments: