Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What's missing? Willy Wonka

Oh my. Another box full of temptation just plopped itself next to my desk. Here at work we have officially overdone the 'goodies'. There's chocolate chip cookies, pretzels dipped in chocolate with sprinkles on them, brownies, dark chocolate covered espresso beans, gift baskets full of....yup...."chocolate-everything-you-can-imagine". I think I have managed to try each and every treat today. Well, I'll take that back and be honest. I've managed to oink out on all the treats today. Not to mention the Tricks company party was last night where again there was a whole table full of sugary goodness. If you haven't guessed it by now I am a dessert addict. Jeremy would totally not be surprised at my actions today. ;) I love all things chocolate. Heck I love all things dessert! Tonight is the ugly sweater party and I'm pretty sure there will be cookies there, and I will be taste testing them all in my ugly Christmas vest. ;) 

No comments: