Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snuggie, dance, & tea

I saw a commercial today for a 'snuggie. The blanket with sleeves'. you just stick your arms in this blanket and pull it up over your chest. Wouldn't that be considered a backwards robe? I thought it was the goofiest thing. What about the back side? It's like a heavy duty hospital gown.

Sorry, off my opinionated topic of nonsense. I'm pretty excited as today was my second day of training. I have never been so sore! Jumping, dancing, and stretching for almost 4 hours straight with a bunch of giggly 3-5 year olds will make you tough. We did a lot of technique but mostly it was all girly FUN! We got to do freeze dance (complete with cottonball snow), dress up, travel to the north pole, AND we created our very own frosty the snowman. Tomorrow.....I'm on my own. ;P eeks!

Tonight calls for a bath. If I had a snuggie it would just top off the evening. ;) Hey thanks to all of you who have been so super supportive of my recent post about the tea. I need to take more pictures and start doing tablescape tuesday! Thank you ladies...and to Myrna who boosted my self esteem. ;)

No comments: