Monday, December 15, 2008

We made it out alive!

We braved the mall yesterday. It's recently been completely re-done with new high end fancy pants stores. Tiffany & Co, Louie Vuitton etc. Basically stuff I could care less about, but hey it puts Roseville on the map. We didn't buy anything but it's always nice to check things out. So Jer and I had lunch after church, and went inside in the ginormous money trap. We decided to go into lenscrafters to get my eyes checked. I hate glasses and want to go back to contacts. So we made the trip worthwhile. As I was talking to the lady behind the counter, Jer was messing with some glasses on the wall. He looked shocked and said, "these ones are awesome there's no glare at all! It's almost like......" I stopped him mid-sentence and said, "It's almost like there are no lenses in them?" ;) I raised my eyebrows and smiled. He looked confused, and put his finger through the 'lens-less frame' and said, "Oh. I guess that's why there's no glare". I got a laugh out of it, Jer smirked and put them back on the wall. It was totally something I would do, but it's good to know my husband says goofy things too sometimes.

No comments: