Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just let me say....


I do not like the doctor's office. No one really does, and if you do it's because you are paid to be there. I guess you wouldn't exactly 'want' to receive anything 'positive' from a doctor. I'd rather skip the knock on the knee, and that wooden Popsicle stick shoved in my face thank you. Could they just get rid of the scale? Oh and the plastic ear thing gets me every time! It's like a wet willy, only given by a skinny robot. They expect me to hear what my doc has to say after poking a hole in my eardrum? Maybe it's because I can't hear him over the loud crinkling of butcher paper under my butt. Give me some crayons or something that's a total waste of paper! It's also possible that sitting in a room for an hour looking at old dusty decorations, and models of body parts I 'do not' have would somewhat cause disturbance to my blood pressure. Thicker walls might be helpful also. I don't wanna know what's going on next door, because 9 times out of 10 he comes into my room and shakes my hand.  The magazines there scare me, but rather than count holes on the ceiling I'd like to zone out on a good story. However, that puts me at risk of catching the massive disease lurking on page 5. I despise the doctor's office. Today was no different. All I have to say "well done doc you got a co-pay today". 

No comments: