Thursday, November 13, 2008

Napa

We had a great time for our anniversary. Jeremy surprised me with a trip to wine country! He booked a bed and breakfast, and took me to a castle. It was so much fun. The Castillo Di Amarosa is a huge castle constructed by builders from all over the world! Enjoy the pics.

Pajamas are fine when you're drinking wine!




Sorry Mr. Mondavi, but I couldn't resist.


Jeremy looking out into the courtyard at Castillo Di Amarosa.


Well...well......well?




The chapel at another local vineyard.


Oh deer. These guys didn't move an inch. I think they were real?


Gorgeous day, and the castle was a perfect romantic touch.

Yes, that is a red car that conveniently got in the way of my shot.















2 comments:

Myrna said...

Jessica,

I like your blog...it's neat that you write about you and "Jer". You two are a very special couple and we love you guys. By the way, Jeremy takes wonderful pictures. steve&myrn

Apryl Kuhn said...

Nice! Two years already?