Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Why I love rock band...

Let me count the ways. Actually I'll sing the ways. ;)

Rock band is so awesome I could play it everyday, drums guitar and singing I can rock it anyway! With friends we dance on couches, and swing mic cords through the air. We take the stage and start to rage with drumsticks in our hair. 'Mississippi Queen' first takes the scene and I belt it with all I've got. For four nice girls in ribbons and curls we sure are lookn' hot! The drummer starts to get off beat, the guitar is missing notes. With just one chance I take my stance and sing those famous quotes. Oh no! We're being booed at, and the fans are throwing stuff! We don't care fists in the air our faces lookn' tough. The song is almost over and each note is hit just right, we lost track of time between rhythm & rhyme we rocked into the night! Our guitar player had a solo waving the strings all over the place, until it hit the microphone right into our singer's face. After that the band broke up but only for a day. Rock band is so awesome and my favorite game to play! So rock on you band members with your talent and high score, if I owned the game I'd probably play it even more. 

(Last night we played and all of us girls had a blast. It's a lot of fun!) 

1 comment:

Apryl Kuhn said...

I'm a Guitar Hero girl, myself.