Monday, November 17, 2008

Never again....


So Halloween this year was fun! I dressed up as a butterfly with wings and all. I have say though, this year will be the LAST year I wear fake eyelashes. Putting them on I was somewhat proud of myself. Taking them off....I was crying. All day at work I felt like I had an eye lift. My eyes were burning and I couldn't wait to go home and rip 'em off. Well, the Harvest Festival at Bridgeway needed help so I figured I'd just stay in costume and drive on over. I had those darn things on for over 12 hours. The glue was stuck to my real lashes, and because the fake ones were so huge it was pulling on my whole eyelid! It took me about 15 minutes to finally peel away these awful green, feathery, fashion accessories. They were super cute though!

1 comment:

Apryl Kuhn said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I had some glittery ones for my tinkerbell costume, but when I tried them on the night before, they were way too gaudy. Yours look great, though!