Friday, November 7, 2008

My Jeremy


My husband is amazing. He does just about everything but clean the toilet. He does the laundry, puts his dishes in the dishwasher, fixes the broken stuff, helps with dinner, is very affectionate, makes me crack up laughing, does things I can't do when I'm stuck here at work, and the list goes on and on......The big thing about all that is he never complains. I must say I'm extremely blessed. Not because of the things he does for me, but because of the man he is. He's going to be a great father to our kids someday. I can't wait.


This weekend is the men's retreat up at camp Alta. Please pray for Jer, and all the other guys going up. It'll be great once they get there, and a life-changing experience for some I'm sure of it. Check out Bridgewaychristian.org to hear our pastor Lance's podcasts.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I always knew he would make a great husband. Jer was one of my most special friend's and THE best roommate out of all three of them! I'm so glad that you both found each other...its amazing how God can fit two people together so perfectly. Love you guys.